THIS IS NOT A DONE DEAL!
OBSTACLES CMP STILL HAS TO OVERCOME
- Army Corps permit is under Federal appeal by Sierra Club, NRCM and AMC.
- The Department of Energy (Presidential Permit) has not yet been granted.
- We, and our intervenor partners, are engaged in an appeal at the Maine Department of Environmental Protection.
- There is a lawsuit challenging the legality of the public lands lease that CMP illegally obtained without the 2/3 approval of the Maine Legislature.
- Many town permits are yet to be granted.
- We have this referendum effort to complete which will finally give Mainers a voice to vote on whether they want this corridor or not!
HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Email us at [email protected] to get involved to help collect signatures, even if it's just your friend
and family group. Make a personal commitment to get 30 signatures and turn them in.
- Click here to find signature locations for the petition.
Want this information to share with friends and family? Click HERE to access downloadable version.